Facebook
Current time: 17-12-2018, 09:32 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE READ New & Returning Members
18-01-2011, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2011 11:48 PM by Hardcore-Marshal.)
PLEASE READ New & Returning Members
over the last week,i have noticed that we have a rise in new & old members returning to the site?
for us too filter our stats,could all NEW and returning members leave a short comment below with regards to,how you found our web site?
ie:- web link,word of mouth,via email ??

safety is a man's best friend
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2011, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 06:56 PM by chriswms.)
RE: PLEASE READ New & Returning Members
(18-01-2011 05:22 PM)Hardcore-Marshal Wrote:  over the last week,i have noticed that we have a rise in new & old members returning to the site?
for us too filter our stats,could all NEW and returning members leave a short comment below with regards to,how you found our web site?

My name is Chris and i'm a "Skidaholic"
Whoops,
And i found it via the link from the old forum and the one with only three wheels. Hope this Helps.

If it's got Tyres or Tits is gona cost You
Find all posts by this user
19-01-2011, 07:41 PM
(19-01-2011 06:54 PM)chriswms Wrote:  [quote='Hardcore-Marshal' pid='1321' dateline='1295367753']
over the last week,i have noticed that we have a rise in new & old members returning to the site?

My name is Chris and i'm a "Skidaholic"
Whoops,
And i found it via the link from the old forum and the one with only three wheels. Hope this Helps.
[/quotethanks chris lol,,,

22-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Typed in ecurie cymraeg into google (as Im on a new computer without it saved into fav) Idea and up it popped! so to speak Big Grin
27-01-2011, 03:14 PM
I've had some problems accessing the site over the past couple of weeks .................. all sorted now though Big Grin

A bend in the road is not the end of the road.................... unless you fail to make the turn
08-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Just had to re register as i could not log in again and noticed my name was not on the members list i am back.
08-02-2011, 11:03 AM
not sure what happend there kerry, I looked at the logs and see your account was edited by myself on the 17 Jan... mr phil blocky had a purge of accounts on 23rd, doesn`t say who was deleted as they were multiple deletes so not sure if you were caught up in that in error....
26-02-2011, 04:14 PM
i found the site via google search...............i was looking for bondage gear : ?
28-02-2011, 12:19 AM
(26-02-2011 04:14 PM)k1ngy Wrote:  i found the site via google search...............i was looking for bondage gear : ?

Was yuo looking for "kingy" or kinky

ALL THE GEAR. NO IDEA!!!!!!
28-02-2011, 07:04 PM
nice one kell lmao