Facebook
Current time: 20-07-2018, 09:11 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old forum
24-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Old forum
Lance.

I know a lot of time and effort went into the 'New Forum' but I think most users prefer this version as it is easier (in my opinion) to navigate through.

Kelly

ALL THE GEAR. NO IDEA!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Old forum
would have been nice if they had said so..... got zero feedback... the newer one had alot more features to come and was hopefully embracing more modern technology and everyones love for facebook etc... not an issue now as this oe will be staying.
25-07-2012, 03:51 PM
what happened to the new one anyway ?

everytime I tried to get to it, I just got redirected here.

What about the Clubs Homepage as well ? that seems to have gone.

Steve
25-07-2012, 05:25 PM
steve... the newer style got pulled as no one used it, no one fed back info so reverted back to here and redirected users. The main site, again couldn`t get info off anyone to put on it and the software corrupted.. didn`t see the point in reinstalling/readding it if there was no content to put on it.
25-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Lance
A lot of the users had problems as they had to re-register with the new site and probably that may be the reason why you had no feedback from the user's.

ALL THE GEAR. NO IDEA!!!!!!
25-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Not one person mentioned having registration issues.

registering wasnt hard..... for the people with facebook they simply used their facebook login details.... no registering.... People manage to register and login to facebook all the time.... had no feedback via there either......

for the non facebook, it was click a sign up now, enter an email address, click a button, add a name and password... a minute max to do....

Lets not dwell on it, its been shelved now.....